Due to the current rapid spread of coronavirus, we would like to let our patients know about our infection control precautions to protect them when they come see our eye doctor for their eye exams.
During the outbreak we will remain open to service the eye care needs of our patients from Sandy, Draper, and the Salt Lake area.
- Doctors and staff clean hands by thoroughly washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer before and after seeing each patient.
- All instruments (such as tonometers, chin rests, occluders, and exam tools) which come into contact with patients are disinfected between each patient.
- Any patient with a cough will be asked to wear a mask to prevent respiratory droplet spread to others.
- Any patient with confirmed or high suspicion of coronavirus will be asked to reschedule their exam until they are not contagious.
- Any staff with confirmed or high suspicion of coronavirus will not be allowed to work until they are not contagious.
- Any contaminated surfaces (or suspected contamination) are thoroughly disinfected with medical grade cleaners.
- Patient flow will minimize large groups of unrelated patients being together whenever possible.
Feel free to call or text us if you have any additional questions about our coronavirus infection control precautions. Stay healthy out there!