During the COVID-19 outbreak we will remain open to service the eye care needs of our patients from Sandy, Draper, and the Salt Lake area. We continue to perform the following actions to limit the spread of infection.
- Doctors and staff clean hands by thoroughly washing with soap and water or using hand sanitizer before and after seeing each patient.
- All instruments (such as tonometers, chin rests, occluders, and exam tools) which come into contact with patients are disinfected between each patient.
- Patients will be limited to bringing one guest with them to their eye exam.
- Patients and guests must wear masks (cloth masks or bandanas are acceptable).
- Patients and guests will be screened for fever, COVID symptoms, and COVID exposure and rescheduled or have alternate care arrangements made.
- Staff must wear masks.
- Staff will be screened for fever, COVID symptoms, and COVID exposure each day at the start of their shift and will not be allowed to work if they have positive symptoms.
- All touched surfaces and objects are thoroughly disinfected with medical grade cleaners between patients.
- Patient flow will minimize unrelated patients being together in the practice at the same time.
Feel free to call or text us if you have any additional questions about our coronavirus infection control precautions. Stay healthy out there!