We have filled the Optometric Assistant position. However, we will still accept applications for future position openings.
The assistant will work with the Optometrist in the delivery of eye care services, including pre-test, front desk, and optical support. Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling patients in person and over the phone, determine insurance coverage
- Enter patient information and posting charges into office software
- Screen patients before their procedures
- Provide contact lens training
- Assist patients with selection of glasses
- Adjust and repair glasses
- Scan documents into patient records
- Perform a variety of office administrative duties
We value associates who have the ability to work with patients in a professional and friendly manner, a willingness to learn, excellent customer service skills, and who can work well within a team environment. We would prefer to hire someone with prior optical, customer service, or sales experience, but are willing to train.